Today, I'm going to share one of my favorite recipes. It is Chicken Quesadilla! It will take about 30 minutes to make it. Enjoy!
- 1 and-a-half bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 400 gram of boneless skinless chicken, sliced into strips
- Black pepper
- ½ tsp. Cumin powder
- ½ tsp. Taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Then, add onion and bell pepper and season with salt and black pepper. Cook until the onion turns clear. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with spices(taco seasoning, cumin powder), salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add 1 flour tortilla to skillet and top half of the tortilla with a heavy sprinkling of both kinds of cheese, cooked chicken mixture, pepper-onion mixture, a few slices of avocado, and green onions. Fold the other half of the tortilla over and cook, flipping once, until golden, 3 minutes per side. Repeat to make 4 quesadillas.
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream.
This amazing recipe comes from delish.com